Fostering information – A fostering career?
Have you ever thought about a rewarding career as a a foster carer? Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life? Is this the moment you decide to take the first step?
Fostercarers-allowances provides information and a free agency matching service to people interested in foster caring in the UK.
We have been helping to reduce the confusion and stress by matching people’s skills and experience with the right fostering agencies since 2005 and have helped over a thousand potential foster carers to:
- make the right decisions
- start the fostering process
- become successful foster carers.
You will need to have:
• The time and energy to invest in a child or young person
• A bedroom for the exclusive use of the foster child
• Couples will need to arrange their working hours so that one carer can be available full time
• Single carers will need to be at home full-time or have flexible employment
• Hold a full UK driving licence or have excellent transport links
Contact us and start the ball rolling….